Following up on Gerry's post, it was a good night for sharing art. I enjoyed seeing the artwork and talking about artmaking. The art share provides a great opportunity for talking about your art and receiving positive feedback. I always learn something.
- Rebekah Berger shared her paintings and drawings
- New member Lisa Duncan talked about her new series of figure paintings
- Maggie Davis showed the works on paper she started at the Hambidge Center
- Loretta Paraguassu displayed her new large watercolor and ink painting
- Yosafa Deutsch introduced her large scale work through computer imaging.